3.13.2006

This is weird...

I don't know about you but I am kind of nervous. This whole blogg idea has been calling my name but for some reason I have been a chicken. There is some idea or thought about posting my thoughts for anyone to see that is just strange to me. Heck, I don't even know if this white box will even post anything. I could easily be writing to myself right now. But I figure since we are about to start a blogging relationship I should introduce myself. Hi! My name is kyle. For a glimpse of my long past...I am a native to Arizona (which by the way it snowed). I used to pastor this church that I co-founded. It is called Flood the Desert. Now I am working on my masters at Phoenix Seminary. I like to take pictures...of nature that is...not people, so don't ask me to take family pictures. I tend to read a lot. I read a lot about peoples opinions about church, or culture (especially the Jewish culture), I also read a lot about the Christian life and how people think it should be lived. I really like the ocean...okay I am bored...and I am beginning to feel like I am posting my profile on some dating site...

I hope that you have a great night.


heart.soul.mind.
kyle diroberts

1 Comments:

Blogger cindi said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, my friend!

1:53 PM, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home