12.21.2006

i double dog dare you...

Dear Friend,

I was reading this morning and I came across this quote. It was spoken within the context of confession.

It says,
The well-known pastor Haddon Robinson begins almost every sermon with the same brief confession: “God, if these people knew about me what you know about me, they wouldn’t listen to a word I said.”

I wonder what would happen if more pastors (of both big and small churches) began their sermons like pastor Robinson…

And so, like only a 4th grader can do…I dare you, if you’re a pastor (the preaching/teaching kind), to start your sermon this next Sunday like pastor Robinson. No wait! I double dog dare you! Yeah, I just went there.

heart.soul.mind.
kyle diroberts

1 Comments:

Blogger davetonn said...

amazing quote

12:43 PM, December 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home