3.19.2007

blankets

My good friend Aubrey recommended me this book a while back, and I'm not one to market stuff...to be honest, I'm not really a big fan of it. But when I finished reading this illustrated novel blankets I couldn't help but think that every Christian should read it.

It draws (literally) a picture of what Christians do, and how they act. The words and pictures found in this illustrated novel are neither hateful nor bitter…their just right, and tasteful.

e-mail me if you have read it or if you are planning on reading it. I would love to talk about it. And if you live here in the Valley I would love to grab some tea and chat in person...I bet Aubrey would love to come too.

enjoy.

heart.soul.mind.
kyle diroberts

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, guantanamera121212

2:29 PM, December 21, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

не факт

1:26 PM, December 23, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home