8.31.2006

VMA's

Dear Friend,

So I feel really embarrassed right now admitting this but I am watching the VMA’s on MTV right now with some friends…I snuck away for a bit so I could write you and tell you about how many Christians there are in the music world! I am so excited! Who knew?? K-Love is really missing out on all this talent.

All these people are winning and as they walk up to except their Moonman they point up to God and they all thank God for winning.

Anyways…just wanted to let you know that Christians are taking over MTV!

haha…talk to you soon.

heart.soul.mind.
kyle diroberts

p.s. when I grow up some day I just want to be able to dance like Justin T...is that weird?

3 Comments:

Blogger Bobby said...

Hmmm. So what youre saying is that we're experiencing a Revival...thats awesome dude.

8:01 PM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger A.PETH said...

like I said, someday in Sam's house.... DANCE HOUSE PARTY = you breaking it down just like Justin T.....strobe light...fog machine...you singing in a high pitched voice (j/k j/k)

Also, since it's happening to the music world...can we turn the art world upside down too?...

9:38 PM, August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad you didn't go to college with me... your dancing dreams most likely would've come true at some point during your freshman year!

6:20 AM, September 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home