3.22.2007

i do…well that’s what they said.

So this past weekend I was in California for my good friends wedding! I must say it was a great time…

This was also the first wedding that I was asked to lead. It was such an honor and I felt so special being such a big part of their special day!

I wanted to share with you some pictures…

this is my brother and i…he wanted to take an “old fashion” photo...haha


everyone say hi to my brother…


this is my girl ;)…and me…


these are my boys…jim…and matt


these are the flower girls…



this is me and lolly again…I was being difficult and wouldn’t smile nicely!


these are the beautiful bridesmaids…


this is jim and lolly…i told him to watch it!


this is my brother walking down the aisle with the rings…


this is our group huddle…we wanted people to think we were praying, but really we were talking about mike’s wedding night! No really, we prayed. I think.


this was mike looking at his bride…and I was trying to figure out what to say…


and.......................here.................is the bride...






So that was the wedding in a nutshell.

heart.soul.mind.
kyle diroberts

ps they both said i do.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, dude, pic's of the bride???

7:24 PM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Kyle DiRoberts said...

Good idea :) ...I added a few.

8:20 AM, March 27, 2007  
Blogger Jeff Bjorlin said...

Kyle...just looked at the picture of you and your brother....you do need me to buy you a pair of shoes? Oh yes, I do notice those details....lol At least your brother has figured out the shoe thing!

5:04 PM, April 11, 2007  
Blogger John Lynch said...

So cool, man. What an honor to officiate for a loved one! Righteous.

9:38 PM, April 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home