4.29.2008

...highlighter

So I was driving away from office max the other day with my brand new highlighters in hand (I bought one pack of multicolored highlighters, and one pack of the traditional yellow kind) and I had a question--"I wonder if highlighters are good for the paper in books?"



Since then I have asked some people what they thought and all of which surprisingly had no answer and some had even admitted that they themselves had wondered that very same thing too.

My fear is one day I will have all these books with all the important things that I had highlighted weathered away, or dissolved away so much so that all I am left with is the information I didn't really care about.

So can you help me?

If you know the answer to this quesiton will you please share it with me. And if you find a link will you copy it to your comment.

Thanks,

heart.soul.mind.
kyle diroberts

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm looking into it, and you'll have my answer in the morning:0)

8:34 PM, April 29, 2008  
Blogger John C. Majors said...

I prefer to use dry highlighters in books (kind of like a crayon) or ink pens for this very reason. I also have this super cool multi color pencil that works great as a highlighter (you can only purchase these through Precepts: heres a really long weblink to it: https://secure2.convio.net/pmi/site/Ecommerce/665052325?JServSessionIdr011=6d8yia9fl1.app13a&VIEW_PRODUCT=true&product_id=2929&store_id=1101)

I use highlighters mostly for papers or reports I've printed off my computer.

10:23 AM, August 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home