6.06.2007

I believe in grace.

I have a cousin named Amanda. She is a Pilates instructor, and really good one I might add.

Amanda was teaching a class at the gym I work out at, so I went. And I can tell you a day removed that I hurt.

Yesterday before the class I was shooting some baskets and I lost track of time (side note: I love it when that happens). So I rushed into the classroom where Amanda was teaching and I grabbed a mat and I found an empty area and began my workout.

It wasn’t but two stretches into the workout that Amanda had us doing some form of what I think was a sit-up only to hear the lady right behind me pretty much fart as loud as I have ever heard a woman fart before.

I immediately looked down and by the grace of God I didn’t laugh.

It didn’t hit me till the next morning when I work up that 1. I was left with scars for life, and that 2. That was only the second time I have ever heard a woman fart….it was so loud I can’t get over it.

heart.soul.mind.
kyle diroberts

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, female flatulence. And how you kept from laughing i have no idea. A quality post, my friend. How's things going for you and Sky Harbor?

3:18 PM, June 11, 2007  
Blogger Josh Reich said...

i don't know how you kept from laughing, that is hilarious.

10:30 AM, June 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home